We are so excited to see you during Markets! We know that your health and safety important to you and to us, too! We are taking the necessary (and extra) precautions to make sure our showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas are safe for you and our OneCoast team members. We are adding to our already strict health and safety policies and procedures.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Designated entrances and exits to manage traffic flow
- Plexi glass installation at front desks to help support safe social distancing at check-in
- Masks required for all employees and customers to maintain safe shopping/working conditions
- Constant cleaning/disinfecting of work spaces, tables and counters and items frequently touched
- No events will be hosted in order to avoid group gatherings in one place
- Food serving will be limited and only pre-packaged food will be served to ensure safety
- Showrooms will not exceed the number of people provided by the marts
- Appointments are highly recommended to help us manage number of shoppers in the showroom at one time
We will be updating our list on safety procedures and precautions as local, state and federal mandates and recommendations change. Please check back often for updates.