OneCoast has assembled one of the most experienced and professional management team in the industry. All team members have many years of experience in the retail and wholesale industries -- selling, growing businesses, and forming strong partnerships with retailers and vendors. They work hard together to ensure that OneCoast provides the best value to vendors and retailers.
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Strategic Business Development
Vice President of Marketing
(412) 501-6252 (Office)
Vice President of Marketing
Diana Dick has been directly involved with marketing, content generation, education and training for over 20 years.
- While attending college, she began her training career through various organizations, such as Relief Manager at the Ronald McDonald House, overseeing and training volunteers, and at the college radio station, training disc jockeys.
- After a short stint as a computer engineer, she pursued her career in education as a computer and math instructor at a post-secondary educational facility for the Career Education Corporation (CEC). After her first year of teaching, the student body nominated her for the CEC Educator of the Year award. Along with nine other CEC Educators, she was recognized for her exceptional leadership and devoted service to her students as "Educator of the Year in 2000". Soon after, she was appointed Faculty Development Coordinator and she developed numerous in-service training programs that incorporated new technology and electronic learning methods. Within a year, she was promoted to Director of Education for her school where she oversaw over 30 faculty members and over 200 students. She returned to teaching and faculty development when she transferred to the Pittsburgh campus.
- She joined OneCoast in 2006 to pursue her interests in training as OneCoast's training manager. Working alongside the Marketing team, Diana shifted roles from training to content marketing manager for SnapRetail developing successful programs to drive traffic, engagement, and quality leads that deliver sales and customer retention. Her passion for Marketing grew into a role as Marketing Manager for OneCoast where she expanded her experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, and analytics and was responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for OneCoast. In 2014, she was promoted to Director of Marketing. She was awarded the OneCoast Marketing Excellence award in 2015 and 2019. She also received the OneCoast Core Values award in 2019. In 2021, she was promoted to Vice President of Marketing.
Diana Dick holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from West Virginia University.
In her spare time, Diana loves to bake, cook, and paint as well as spending time with her family. She occasionally volunteers which included teaching science and engineering classes to children at the Carnegie Science Center and Sunday School to pre-school aged children. She is located just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 2016 Excellence in Marketing
- 2019 Excellence in Marketing
- 2019 Core Values Award
Director of Corporate Operations & Analytics
NE Regional Sales Director | Mud Pie
SE Regional Sales Director | Mud Pie
Senior Regional Sales Director | Mud Pie
W Regional Sales Director | Mud Pie
NE Regional Sales Director | Gift Division
SE Regional Sales Director | Gift Division
CT Regional Sales Director | Gift Division
W Regional Sales Director | Gift Division
Corporate Trainer & Executive Director, HOMS
Executive Director, Indie & Main
Creative Director, Marketing
Director of Showroom Operations & Visual
Director of Recruiting & People Development
Director of Human Resources & Employee Experience